If you would like to make a group booking for a cooking class or food tour, please get in touch with us and we can arrange something to suit your requirements.
Terms & conditions:
• Minimum numbers: Minimum 8, maximum 10 participants per class for cooking classes. Minimum 10, maximum 15 participants per tour for food tours
• School groups: School groups must have a minimum of 2 supervising adults present with the group (depending on the age of the students)
• Planning in advance: We require a minimum of one month’s notice before the requested booking date in order to schedule in a class or tour
• Pricing: Our standard price for all tours and classes is $50 per head, plus a booking fee if tickets are purchased via Eventbrite
• Availability: Please note that bookings will be made subject to availability of facilities and cooks/tour guides
• Checking in: The tour guides/cook will have a list of registered names with them if you forget to bring your ticket.
• Arriving late: Please note that classes and tours will commence promptly. If you are running late you are responsible for contacting the organiser to notify them.
• Refund/Cancellation Policy: Refunds can be issued only if cancellation/registration changes are made 48 business hours prior to the class or tour. The class or tour is transferrable to another person and participants can send someone to take their place.
• Dietary requirements: Individuals are responsible for notifying Flavours of Auburn of any dietary requirements when they book tickets.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER