If you would like to make a group booking for a cooking class or food tour, please get in touch with us and we can arrange something to suit your requirements.
Terms & conditions:
• Minimum numbers: Minimum 8, maximum 10 participants per class for cooking classes. Minimum 8, maximum 15 participants per tour for food tours.
• School groups: School groups must have a minimum of 2 supervising adults present with the group (depending on the age of the students).
• Planning in advance: We require a minimum of one month’s notice before the requested booking date in order to schedule in a class or tour.
• Pricing: Our standard price for all tours and classes is $70 per person, including the booking fee.
• Availability: Please note that bookings will be made subject to availability of facilities and cooks/tour guides.
• Checking in: The tour guides/cook will have a list of registered names with them if you forget to bring your ticket.
• Arriving late: Please note that classes and tours will commence promptly. If you are running late you are responsible for contacting the organiser to notify them.
• Refund/Cancellation Policy: Full refunds can be issued only if cancellation/registration changes are made 5 business days prior to the class or tour. Any later cancellations or changes require an administration fee of 50% of the total cost of the group booking. The class or tour is transferrable to another person and participants can send someone to take their place.
• Dietary requirements: Individuals are responsible for notifying Flavours of Auburn of any dietary requirements when they book tickets.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER